The Property Development Company
Troika Property is a dynamic London based property developer. We specialise in creating extraordinary living spaces. All our developments offer well thought design and high-end finishes resulting in the creation of unique and outstanding properties our clients want to call their home.
Our main focus is to deliver substantial value enhancement via optimal planning process, change of use, refurbishment or extension. We use only best in class practices, materials and professionals.
We are seeking to acquire underutilised properties both residential and commercial where using our skills and experience we can add value to and create much needed homes of exceptional quality.
We are considering any development opportunity with residential focus in London and South East England:
- Derelict Plots
- Vacant residential properties for investment or development
- Plots with Planning refusals
- Residential or commercial development sites with lapsed planning consents
- Dilapidated buildings, Pubs, Petrol stations, Car parks, Warehouses and Religious use properties
- Builders Merchants, Yards, Industrial Units and Workshops
- Contaminated Sites
- Sites with planning permission ready for development
With funding readily available we can move very quickly and complete the purchase if required in 2-3 weeks. This will be useful for the vendors requiring quick sale of their properties in following cases:
- Stop repossession by the lender
- Selling property after divorce
- Stuck in property chain
- Selling inherited property
- Downsizing to release the equity
- Planned retirement
- Selling buy-to-let, HMO or investment property
Please get in touch if you think or consider selling your property or interested in a general chat to discuss any potential opportunities.
Investors / Joint Ventures
On some of our projects we work with private investors seeking an attractive return on their capital within a defined time frame. The rate of return we offer to our investors far eclipses those offered by banks, pension schemes and other investment houses.
Types of opportunity
Depending on the scale of development opportunity, an investor can often expect to see a return on their original capital within 6-9 months for the smaller projects.
We are open to joint venture opportunities with property owners who have property or land with development potential. We can offer our substantial experience in planning and all aspects of development as well as providing finance to deliver the best possible return. Please get in touch to discuss the opportunity.
Get In Touch
15 Montpelier Vale
London SE3 0TA
Phone: +44 (0) 203 026 9321